Using the text box option:
Gene and/or protein identifiers should be entered one per line.
Different types of identifiers can be entered together.
Example (fly genes):
Using the file upload option:
Please upload a text file with one gene/protein per line.
- 6.0.2- June 2017 - fix the ID mapping issue of worm genes to include worm gene related eggNOG predictions
- 6.0.1- Jan 2017 - fixed links to pombebase, column header
- 6.0- Dec 2016 -
- Updated Data Sources
- added eggNOG as a source
- Added paralogs
- 5.5- Oct 2016 - Added multi-sequence alignment from target "All" heatmap
- 5.4- Sept 2016 - Added target species "All" and new filter
- 5.3- May 2016 - Added more prediction tools (Panther, HGNC and ZFIN)
- 5.2.1- April 2016 - Added orthologous rank
- High: best score both ways AND DIOPT score >=2
- (best score forward or reverse) AND DIOPT score >=2
- DIOPT score >=4
- Low: all others
- 5.2- April 2016 - Added New Species (Rattus norvegicus)
- 5.1.1 - December 2015 - Added Best forward and reverse columns
- 5.1 - November 2015 - Upgraded gene matching algorithm
- 5.0 - November 2015 - Upgraded data sources to version 5